Albridge Wealth Reporting is a portfolio management system integrating portfolio accounting and performance reporting to deliver an accurate, single view of all of your clients' assets. Albridge consolidates client account data from hundreds of disparate sources - proprietary, banking, brokerage, insurance, retirement, managed accounts, alternatives, trusts, making it the industry's most scalable and reliable wealth reporting solution. By providing a comprehensive view of client assets, financial advisors can deliver an unparalleled level of service to their clients, while having a proven tool to help them gather more assets and clients.
Albridge Wealth Reporting consolidates, cleanses and reconciles client account data to eliminate the data management and manual data entry on financial institutions and financial advisors. The Albridge data aggregation module vastly expands the data source landscape to nearly 10,000 financial institutions.
- Web-based application viewable 24/7, anywhere, anytime.
- Greater opportunities for identifying more assets within an existing client base to cross-sell and up-sell products.
- Data aggregation capability supports suitability requirements and increases asset gathering capabilities.
- Three rates of return (ROR) calculations enable advisors to track performance on-demand: Modified Dietz, internal rate of return (IRR) and daily time weighted return (DTWR).
- Ability to generate a variety of customizable client reports that cover performance, asset allocation, holdings, transactions, benchmarking, cost basis and more. Using Albridge Wealth Reporting financial institutions and financial advisors can increase their productivity and deliver better service to their clients by spending less time managing client data and more time building relationships.
- Ease-of-use of Albridge Wealth Reporting, results in time savings for financial advisors - prepare monthly, quarterly and annual portfolio performance reports with the click of a mouse button.
- Implement a proven portfolio management system with a low cost of ownership.
- Improve service to investors by supporting broader, more holistic financial planning with a complete view of all of their assets.